Begin by going to Properties --> Property Maintenance --> Select a Property --> Select Issue Types
- To assign existing issue types to a property, select which issue types you would like to assign under the Issue Types menu.
- Use the checklist to select the issue types you would like to make available.
- After you have selected the issues you wish to assign to this property, click the Save Issue Type List button.
- After saving the issue type list, you will see all of the assigned issues moved to the top of the list.
- To remove existing issue types from a property simply uncheck the issue type(s) you wish to remove and click Save Issue Type List.
Note: If you encounter an issue type that cannot be edited, it is because the issue is currently being used for a Checkpoint or Task at this property. You will need to access the Edit Checkpoints area or Edit Tasks area to remove them, before you can remove this issue type from use at this property.