Begin by going to edit property, selecting a property, opening the Issue Types menu, and selecting Add New.
Then fill out the following fields:
- In the Issue Type Name will show in the issue monitor, handhelds, and reports.
- The Issue Description area is for internal use only. This info is only here as a reference to define the issue if any confusion exists as to why it was created.
- Next you will assign the new issue type to the Current Property or to All Properties.
NOTE: When adding issue types and selecting ALL Properties, the newly created issue will attach to all pre-existing properties in the site.
- The Issue Fee field is only used when the advanced parking module is being used at a property. In most cases this can be ignored.
- The options on the right of the screen will be setting what type of user will have access to each Issue Type. The following options are:
1) Display For Dispatch: Opens the issue type access for the New Action area for Dispatcher’s to use.
2) Display In Handheld: Opens the issue type access for handheld users to access and use.
3) Display For Web Users: Allows resident/web users to select the issue type.
4) Auto Close When Created: Using the option will auto close the issue only when created from the handheld device.
- Select Parking, Security or Maintenance to properly classify this issue.
- Select an Issue Level.
NOTE: Every Issue in the system is required to be assigned an Issue Level. This level can be set per Issue Type as it ONLY pertains to your operations.The level options are as follows:
1 – High 2- Medium 3- Low
These issue levels will appear throughout the system including the Issue Monitor and multiple reports.
- Click Add Issue Type.