Here are a few things to check to make sure the notification feature is working correctly:
- Check to make sure the user's email is correctly entered under the Edit User section.
- Check to make sure the settings for this user's report are set correctly to be sent on the specific times they are expected
- Check to make sure that the issue was actually reported.
Example: If the settings are set for only Urgent, then make sure urgent issues have been reported. You can confirm this by checking the Issue Monitor for the Property/Urgent Issue not received.
- Check to see if other users in your account are receiving notifications. If some users are receiving emails and others are not, the issue is most likely caused by a setting in that user's email account. If this is the case, try the next step.
- Ask the user to check their spam or promotions folder.
- Have to user contact their IT department or email host. Sometimes an email host may randomly flag or "Blacklist" a sending email as a security measure if the address is not recognized as an approved address.
Silvertrac notifications come from the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. So when contacting the email host, we recommend having the host check for this address to make sure it is not blocked.
If you do discover your emails are landing in your SPAM folders, we suggest looking into your account settings by using the Help questions list below:
- How to keep emails from landing in spam for Gmail.
- How to keep emails from landing in spam for Outlook.
If you have completed check to ALL the requested areas in this email, please feel free contact our support team and someone will be happy to assist you further to help determine what the issue may be.