In this article we will go over how to use the Issue Monitor to sort Issues, create checkpoints, tasks, add users, and much more.
When you log onto your .silvertracker.net site you will be on the Issue Monitor home page.
The first time you log on it will be a "blank canvas" such as this:
The Issue Monitor is where you create and monitor Properties, Issues, approve Devices dispatch Tasks, set up Users and Automated Reports, Notifications, and more.
The Issue Monitor is also the hub of all the activity submitted from the field using the Silvertrac App.
As the issues come into the Issue Monitor in real time there are multiple ways you can search or sort through the data to prioritize the data for easy review.
- Depending on the User's access (Admin, Supervisor, Dispatcher, Customer) the top Tabs allow you hover over it until a drop down menu accesses the various options.
- Each issue that comes in is given its own unique Issue ID Number. You can click on the issue ID# to add notes, email or print an incident report.
- The Property Name Tab allows the user to choose to view only the issues created for a specific property.
- The Reported Issue Tab allows the user to view only that specific issue displayed.
- The Created Date Tab allows the user to view only issues created on that date or selected date range.
- The Created By Tab allows the user to only view issues created by a specific officer or desktop user.
- The Issue Level Tab allows the user to only view issues designated by All, issue levels 1,2, or 3, checkpoints, Web users and tasks.
- The Assigned To Tab allows the user to only view issues assigned to a specific officer.
- Below the listed issues there are additional check boxes that allow for additional search filters to be turned off and on. They are Security, Parking, Maintenance and Include Closed. Security allows the user to only view security issues. Parking allows the user to only view parking issues. Maintenance allows the user to only view maintenance issues. Include Closed allows the user to view all closed issues.
- Issue ID Tracking #. You can type in a specific issue ID# and hit enter to display that specific issue ID# only.
- The Graph icon will allow the user to see an Issue Summary that shows all open security, maintenance, and parking issues and how long it's been since they were created. This is used as a quick snapshot of the open issues.
- If you are utilizing the Advanced parking feature clicking the Vehicle Icon will allow you do do a Vehicle Search. (Note: if you do not have the advanced parking module turned on you will not see a vehicle icon here)
- The Note icon will allow the user to see a Task Summary that shows all tasks that are currently open in the field.
- The Map pinpoint icon will allow the user to see a Checkpoint Summary of the all the checkpoints (QR codes) in the system, the date they were last hit, and who they were hit by.
- The Clock/note icon allows for the approval or denial of specific Shifts Awaiting Approval.
- The Chat icon allows the user to open a Message Board for one or all officers logged into the system in the field.
- The New Action button allows dispatchers to create an issue from the desktop or laptop or to assign an issue to a user in the field.
- The Update button will update the issue monitor to display only the data selected in certain sorts and searches.
Anytime changes are made in the Issue Monitor an App User must log off of the App and log back on for those changes to go live on the App.