What you will need:
∙ Property Import Sheet: To include Homeowners' names & Email addresses.
∙ Applicable Issue Type: As an example, "Home Vacation Watch".
- Email your Customer Success Manager (CSM) the completed Property Import Sheet and wait for confirmation that properties have been successfully imported.
- Deactivate all properties where the homeowners are currently HOME and not on vacation.
- Assign previously created "Home Vacation Watch" Issue Type to all Active Properties that are currently On Vacation and using your service.
- Verify Homeowner Information (Name & Email Address) is correct under Property Notes/Post Orders portion of all Active Properties.
∙ Add New User for all Active Properties: First & Last Name, Email Address, User Name, Password & User Role. ∙ User Group: Assign User as a Single Property Manager for their Home.
- Edit Notifications: Assign Issue Type "Home Vacation Watch" to alert designated User/Homeowner ANYTIME the Issue Type is used.
∙ Ensure Silvertrac is an accurate representation of which Homeowners are On Vacation (Active Property) and which Homeowners are Home (Inactive Property).