To setup an alert for an officer that is late:
- Go to Properties >> Property Maintenance
- Select a property
- Create or Choose an Existing Issue Type (for example; "Officer on Duty" or "Officer on Site"). Make sure the issue type is assigned to that property.
- Open the Tasks window and add a new task.
- Set the task to trigger 1 hour before you want to receive the alert if the officer is not on site.
For Example: if the shift starts at 8pm and you want an alert at 8:10 if the officer is not logged in and working, set the task to trigger at 7:10pm.
- Make sure you set the Overdue Task Alert to 1 Hour.
- Finally, make sure you go to the Notifications and set your notifications to receive overdue task alerts.